Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need an account to place an order?
No, you do not need to create an account to shop with us.
If you wish to register an account with us, you can do so by clicking on Log in/Register located at the top right corner of the page.
Once your account has been created, you’ll be able to save your delivery details, track your account history and be the first to receive the latest news and promotions, as well as exclusive invites to our events.
As Culina is part of the COMO Group, you automatically qualify for Comoclub, the Group’s member recognition programme, which offers you exclusive access to a world of experiences and privileges.
- How do I place an order?
- Log in with your email address and password at eshop.culina.com.sg.
- Select the items that you would like to purchase by clicking on “Add to Cart”. You may adjust the quantity before you add to cart or at checkout.
- After selecting all items, click on “CART” icon at the top right corner of the page to review your shopping list.
- If you would like to deliver your items to different locations, please select “Ship to multiple addresses” and fill in the details accordingly.
- Once you have checked the items and the quantity, click on “Check Out”.
- Fill in your delivery address, payment details and select “PLACE ORDER”.
- How do I know if my order is confirmed?
You will receive an order confirmation email shortly after making payment. If you are a registered member, you can log in to check if your order has been received and processed via the Order History page.
- What should I do if I’m unable to place an order?
If you experience any problems while shopping on Culina Online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
- Is there a minimum order?
There is no minimum order. However, you can enjoy free delivery with a minimum nett spend of $150 per delivery location.
- What modes of payment are acceptable?
You can make payment via American Express, MasterCard or Visa.
- Is my credit card information secure?
Your security is our priority. Your payment transaction will be conducted over a secure connection, keeping your personal information safe and confidential. Your information will not be used for anything other than processing your payment, or communicating with you for purposes of/in relation to your purchase.
Cancellations / Returns/ Exchanges
- How do I cancel an order?
Once your order is confirmed, no cancellations or changes to the order can be made. You can email email@example.com for more information regarding your order.
- Can I return or exchange an item if I’m not satisfied with it?
While we take utmost care when packing your orders, please check all items upon delivery. If any item in the delivery is spoilt or damaged, please take a picture of the item and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the receipt number, date of purchase and a copy of the receipt. We will get in touch within 24 hours.
- How far in advance must I place my order?
Please place your order at least two working days prior to your preferred delivery date.
- How do I qualify for free delivery?
Delivery charges are waived for one location with a minimum nett spend of $150, after discounts, promotions or privileges are accorded.
- If I don’t meet the minimum spend, what are your delivery charges?
Orders that don’t meet the minimum nett spend of $150 per delivery location will be subject to a delivery fee of $20 regardless of distance.
- Can I send my items to more than 1 location?
Yes. Do note that there will be a delivery fee of $20 per location if the minimum nett spend of $150 is not met.
- Do you offer island-wide delivery?
Door-to-door delivery is available island-wide, except to Jurong Island and areas with controlled access such as army camps. For deliveries to Jurong Island, the delivery drop-off point is at the Jurong Island Pass Office. To ensure the health of our customers and employees, all deliveries will temporarily be contactless.
- What if I’m not around when the delivery is made?
A delivery representative will contact you one hour prior to the delivery. If we are not able to reach you, our delivery representative will send you a message with instructions on arranging for a re-delivery. Any re-delivery is chargeable at $20 per delivery address.
- What is the expected delivery time?
Your order will be delivered within two working days upon confirmation. Our delivery service hours are as follows:
Monday to Saturday : 10am to 1pm
Do note that delivery service is not available on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Delivery slots are subject to availability, on a first come, first served basis.
All our deliveries are handled by a third party logistics provider.
- I’m not able to receive the delivery at the scheduled timing and would like to request for a re-delivery.
Please email us at email@example.com at least one working day before the scheduled delivery.
- Can I choose to collect my order at the store instead of opting for delivery?
Self-collection is not applicable for online orders.
Comoclub Recognition Programme
- What is Comoclub?
Comoclub is a members-only recognition programme by the COMO Group, with exclusive perks and experiences across Club21, Kids21, COMO Shambhala, COMO Hotels and Resorts, SuperNature and COMO Dempsey.
Comoclubbers enjoy preferential rates and early access to exclusive collections, curated experiences and invitation-only events across all brands. More information can be found here.
- I’m a Comoclubber. Will I earn Comocredits (points) when I shop on the Culina eShop?
Yes, Culina is part of the COMO Group and you'll earn Comocredits on all purchases made on Culina Online.
- How do I sign up?
To sign up, download the Comoclub app through the App Store or Google Playstore. Create an account or use your existing Club21 Rewards email and password. From there, you can unlock even more perks as you progress through the tiers.
If you've recently made a purchase, simply email a screenshot or PDF of your receipt(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Comocrew will process your registration, and add your purchase and the corresponding Comocredits earned to your account.
You can also create an account online through any of the websites within our COMO Group below:
COMO Dempsey <https://www.comodempsey.sg/email-sign-up>
Membership is free and signing up takes just a few minutes. Create an account now to start earning Comocredits.
- How and where can I earn Comocredits?
Once your Comoclub account has been created, you'll earn Comocredits on all purchases made on Culina Online and at any of the COMO Group’s boutiques, restaurants, hotels and lifestyle spaces below:
- Club21 boutiques (Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan and Thailand)
- Club21Global.com and Kids21.com (online)
- SuperNature stores (Singapore)
- COMO Dempsey, including Grandiflora(In-store purchases) and Culina (Singapore)
- COMO Shambhala Urban Escape (Singapore)
- Kids21 boutiques
- Dover Street Market Singapore
- COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Partners and affiliates
- What can I do with the Comocredits I earn?
The Comocredits you earn on purchases across the COMO Group can be redeemed for members-only experiences we call Comomoments, or purchases from exclusive collections we call Comopicks.
Part of our Comocollection, Comomoments and Comopicks are specially curated by the Comoclub Crew’s cultural specialists and are only available to Comoclubbers.
Continually refreshed to deliver exclusive perks that excite and delight, do remember to check back on the Comoclub app. Download the app and log in to discover the full Comocollection.
- How can I keep track of my Comocredits?
To track your Comocredits balance instantly:
• Log in to your account via the Comoclub mobile app
• Click the Comoclub icon in blue on the top right-hand corner
• Select the Settings icon to view your Comocredits balance
You will also receive a monthly Comocredit statement via email.
- How do I download or update the Comoclub app?
You can download the latest version of the Comoclub app on the App Store < https://apps.apple.com/my/app/Club21-Rewards/id1471506001> or on the Google Playstore < https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.memberson.c21>.
If you’re reading this on your mobile device, simply click the relevant link above to be taken directly to the download page.
- How do I change my account delivery address, email and password?
Simply click on “SIGN IN” at the top right corner of the website, log in with your email and password, and you will be able to update your account information.
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
Click on “SIGN IN” at the top right corner of the website and go to “Forgot your password” to reset your password. An email with a link to reset your password will be sent to your account email address.
- How can I provide my feedback about Culina eShop or service?
We are committed to ensuring every experience with us is the best that we can offer. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.